BikeWalkLee Comment Policy
If a comment…
- is unfriendly or impolite to the author of the post or any other commenter
- advocates an illegal practice
- uses vulgar, profane, or unnecessarily harsh language
- is spam or appears to be written primarily to post a link or advertise
- infringes on the rights of another
- is written anonymously
- contains copyrighted material not licensed for distribution on the site
- impersonates another user
- is off-topic
The comment may be removed by BikeWalkLee moderators. The removal of comments is wholly within the discretion of the moderator and their decision will not be reconsidered.
But What If I Disagree With Someone?
Great! The whole purpose for allowing comments here is to allow people to share their opinions and knowledge. Please speak up if you disagree with the author of a post or another commenter; HOWEVER, you must be polite and you must be friendly.
Look through the site and you’ll see that there are lots of comments disagreeing with the author or another commenter. We welcome those comments! But if a commenter disagrees and does so in an impolite or unfriendly way the comment will be removed.
Important Legal Information
The opinions of commenters on BikeWalkLee or its social media sites are not those of BikeWalkLee or its owners, managers, employees, or representatives. If a moderator or employee fails to remove a comment, it is not an endorsement of said comment.
The comments on this site are not owned by BikeWalkLee and only the individual commenter is liable for their comments.
Any person or person(s) who find a comment or guest post on this site that violates these guidelines or misuses the intellectual property of another should immediately contact BikeWalkLee by visiting our contact page.